Last year we did our best to stimulate the economy. Apparently we failed, but that didn't stop us from trying again this year. I thought that I'd write this as a "by the numbers" post, since I love reading them.
1 - The number of times one of us got "hit on."
2 - The number of hours we spent in Toys R Us.
3 - The number of specific items that I intended to buy, but totally forgot.
4 - The number of items I had to return.
4 - The number of pictures I took. Hey, we had serious shopping going on!
6 - The number of phone calls I got, and only two were from Jay.
6 - The number of exhausted feet.
7 - The number of ibuprofen we collectively consumed.
11 - The number of years we've been shopping together on Veteran's Day.
14.5 - The number of hours our shopping trip lasted.
16 - The number of chargers that Sabrina bought (she only needed 8 & almost bought 24!).
47 - The number of times I said "I just can't focus today."
363 - The number of days until our next shopping trip.
1,289 - The number of times Christy & Sabrina laughed at me. Seriously.
1,657 - The number of laughs we shared, give or take.
I didn't get a picture of Sabrina's car before we divided out our bags, but I did get pictures of every one's cars after they loaded their stuff up.
1 - The number of times one of us got "hit on."
2 - The number of hours we spent in Toys R Us.
3 - The number of specific items that I intended to buy, but totally forgot.
4 - The number of items I had to return.
4 - The number of pictures I took. Hey, we had serious shopping going on!
6 - The number of phone calls I got, and only two were from Jay.
6 - The number of exhausted feet.
7 - The number of ibuprofen we collectively consumed.
11 - The number of years we've been shopping together on Veteran's Day.
14.5 - The number of hours our shopping trip lasted.
16 - The number of chargers that Sabrina bought (she only needed 8 & almost bought 24!).
47 - The number of times I said "I just can't focus today."
363 - The number of days until our next shopping trip.
1,289 - The number of times Christy & Sabrina laughed at me. Seriously.
1,657 - The number of laughs we shared, give or take.
I didn't get a picture of Sabrina's car before we divided out our bags, but I did get pictures of every one's cars after they loaded their stuff up.
Christy's stuff
Sabrina's stuff
My stuff
Our VERY tired feet!


3 comments:
So fun!! What a great tradition. Going to need to hear the "hit on" story!
We need to start a journal of our shopping trips. We would have some funny stories. I love the number reference. Can't wait til 2010!
Christy
Love it!! We did laugh at you alot! And I have chargers to return! Do I need to return anything for you on Friday??
Post a Comment