You know how when you think kids aren't listening they are? The same is true for when you think they are listening, they really aren't. My cell phone was ringing and Hailey brought it to me.
Hailey: Mom, your phone is yelling (that's what she says when a phones rings).
Me: Thank you, Hailey.
Hailey: You better answer it the next time they call you.
Me: It was my alarm. It goes off every morning at 8:00 to remind me to stop whatever I'm doing and pray for two of my friends. (We have a prayer pact and we all three pray for each other and our concerns at the same time every day...I love it!)
Hailey: When I sneeze snot comes out my nose.
That girl warms my heart.


3 comments:
I've said it before -- I'm saying it again ..... that girl cracks me UP!!
I love it!
ROFL...hilarious! let's get together...I picked up some fabric at Hobby Lobby.
Hope you are having a good week!
Post a Comment