Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Today Was Hard

Today was hard. Today we said goodbye to a man that was our candy toting friend, our fire pit companion, our church family member, a lover of his country, a lover of our kiddos and oh so much more. But best of all, he was a lover of Jesus! I am so thankful to not have just known such a special person, but for him to have been a huge part of my life... My family's life.  Long after the tears have faded, his precious grin will stay etched on my heart.  

Greg, I'm thankful that God lined things up just right so that I could hold your hand, pray over you and be with you Saturday. While my prayers were not His plan, I have no doubt where you are and who you are with. You are ungrounded now. 

Margaret, we love you. We adore you. You are the woman I hope to be. Send the kids home when you get tired of them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...