For 10 years Sabrina, Christy and I have gone on our annual Christmas shopping trip. In 1998, when we were all working at Habersham Bank, we would take the Veteran's Day holiday and make a girl's day of it. No husbands, no kids....true shopping bliss! This is no small trip, we leave around 8:00 AM and we're usually gone for 13+ hours! You do not want to get in our way either! We can get wild and rowdy, once we even had a run in with "the law". I'm serious when I say "don't get in our way".
While Sabrina can do her part to help boost the economy, Christy and I are usually the "big" spenders. The only reason that Sabrina doesn't do more is because she is so good that she already has most of her Christmas shopping done!

This year Sabrina drove (we try not to let Christy drive anymore!). Here is the back of her car... and we made two more stops after this! We just had to shove bags in and slam the door!
While Sabrina can do her part to help boost the economy, Christy and I are usually the "big" spenders. The only reason that Sabrina doesn't do more is because she is so good that she already has most of her Christmas shopping done!
This year Sabrina drove (we try not to let Christy drive anymore!). Here is the back of her car... and we made two more stops after this! We just had to shove bags in and slam the door!
I think that Christy wants a wii for Christmas!
We came home happy, tired and broke! I can't wait until next year!


2 comments:
There are "amateur" shoppers ---- and there are "professional" shoppers. These three hold the title --- "Kamikaze Shopping Queens"! 'Struth. Promise.
That makes me tired just looking at your pictures! Can I hire you to do my shopping for me? (:
Post a Comment