Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Where Did The Summer Go?

At the beginning of the summer I thought "Oh no, what am I going to do with Jackson?" Thankfully I have a wonderful friend, Wendy, who has a little boy, Patrick, that just happens to be one of Jackson's best friends. Wendy suggested that Jackson spend the summer with them while I was working. This was an answer to my prayers, but there was one problem. One sweet, cuddly, beautiful problem....Wendy had just had baby Jillian in March! But she insisted that she was up to the challenge.
Jackson also did LOTS of other fun things this summer:

Kids Cotillion Art Camp with Jan Walker

LEGO Camp at North Georgia Tech
Add to all of those things:

trips to the lake swimming with friends camping trips & sleepovers
Now, "Oh no, what am I going to do with Jackson?" has been replaced with "when will all of this running around end?" I'm ready for a little break! Don't get me wrong, it still breaks my heart that my baby boy is starting SECOND grade (which is totally NOT possible), but at least I haven't had much time to think about it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...