Friday, July 17, 2009

Kids Cotillion

This past week Jackson attended the Habersham Jr. Cotillion. He learned about magic phrases, telephone manners, sports manners, table manners, restaurant manners, theater manners, birthday party manners RSVPing & thank you notes. When I asked him how he was liking his cotillion classes he said that they were fun. When I asked him about how a friend of his (who shall remain nameless) was liking the classes he said that he didn't like it because he doesn't like to use manners. Kids are funny! The kids learned the proper placement for silverware on the day that they discussed table manners. That night I had Jackson practice with Hailey's tea set, he didn't care for that a whole lot. I can't imagine why not. On Thursday evening the class was supposed to attend a performance of Seussical The Musical at The Habersham Community Theater, but the theater wasn't ready for the kids. Hopefully they will get to make it up next week. The week ended with a formal dinner at The Market Grill on Friday evening. Jackson actually ate grilled chicken! He usually fusses about the grill marks.

Jackson & Garrett sat together at dinner. I can only imagine the conversations at that table!


Charlie didn't seem real thrilled about sitting with the girls.

1 comment:

Garretts said...

This seems like so much fun! Remind me to make Jack do this as soon as he's old enough! lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...