So you may remember
this post where I told you about Jackson
taking down a clown needing a new bike because he had out-grown his other one.
Well, can you believe that it has happened again! What has this boy been eating? This time it wasn't quite as bad as before, but still pretty ridiculous looking.

Today we headed to
Habersham Bicyles. If you're in the market for a bike I highly suggest checking them out. We bought bike #2 there, they have great customer service and a trade-in plan where you can return your old bike and get a credit towards a new one. We decided not to trade-in bike #2 because it would be of more value to us to keep it for Hailey to grow into. We did have to promise her that we would puts some hearts or something "
girly" on it. this time we opted for a mountain bike. We thought that he might really like the gears, the hand breaks, and the "off-
roading".

It seems to be a hit!
3 comments:
So they KEEP growing this fast??? I used to want to keep Rosalie sleeping in her bassinet so she would stay small but then I realized she isn't a goldfish.
He told me about his new bike yesterday in Kids Church. He was excited!
wow thats an awesome looking bike!! charlie will be totally jealous LOL
Post a Comment