I have pictures of Jay standing up asleep with his head on a bench. He did that quite often when he was 3 or 4 years old. Didn't want to take a nap, but couldn't last without one.
Welcome to our family blog. It's just a small glimpse into our wonderfully chaotic life. Hope you come often, leave lots of comments and participate in my meaningless polls! You can also find us here, here, here and here! We're glad you stopped by!Kim, Jay, Jackson and Hailey
Mom Facts are things that I've discovered through my unconventional parenting. By no means are Mom Facts "tips" or "advice", just fun things I've learned from my kiddos.
5 comments:
apparently finding a strange (but comfortable) place to sleep is not hard on your kid though!! lol
These are perfect for my theme of the week--summer is exhausting! (but I wouldn't trade it!)
ha ha! I've always said i wish i could sleep and cry like a baby...whenever i want to! these are so cute. they must be having a great summer!
I have pictures of Jay standing up asleep with his head on a bench. He did that quite often when he was 3 or 4 years old. Didn't want to take a nap, but couldn't last without one.
I wish I could fall asleep like that!
Post a Comment