A few weeks ago Jay started saying that Jackson needed a new bike. Like always, I was reluctant to go along with it. I mean, hey, he has a perfectly "good" bike in the garage. Right?
When we're outside playing, I'm too wrapped up in what the kids are doing to notice that there might be a problem with the bike. Then I saw the pictures. There he was, Jackson on a circus bike. I wondered to myself, did he take that clown out all by himself when he stole that bike from him?
So, I put up a fight (for show, I can't let Jay think that I'm that easy) but finally gave in and agreed to get Jackson a new bike. He loves it ......... it's red & has a bell!
Hailey is loving the trailer. I hope that she gets to ride in it a lot more that Jackson did!


1 comment:
lol...the visuals (Jackson on the circus bike) made this post that much funnier!
Post a Comment