This year Jay's Jackson's car was red with Firebird details, which were purchased after the car was painted or it would have been painted black. It weighed the regulated 5.0 ounces. The burs were sanded from the nails axles & highly lubricated with graphite. It was sharp! This year Hailey had a car to enter into the siblings race. Everything about Hailey's car was the same as Jackson's except I painted it. It was pink with pink, green and yellow paisley. Complete with a "HER" licence plate.
On practice night Jay quickly realized that Hailey's car was faster than Jackson's. Oh no! Jay worked on it a little more that night and got it to run a little faster. Jackson's car came in 5th for his age group. Hailey's came in 2nd for the siblings. I was a little concerned about the outcome of this year's PWD since Jackson had placed last year. I was afraid that he expected to do just as well or better this year. But he handled it with grace like the amazing little boy that I know he is.
By the way, I would just like to point out one thing.... I designed last year's car and this year's car was designed by, well, let's just say not me.


2 comments:
lol...should have known the Kim designed cars run faster! I'll be sure to consult you when jack's old enough to participate!
I am lovin' the paisley pinewood!! it would look great in Ellie's nursery and I bet the boys wouldn't even be jealous.
Post a Comment