You all know how much I love my Peace Love Mom tees, here are TWO more chances for YOU to win a PLM tee! Yes, yes, yes, I receive extra entries for blogging you over there too! Good luck!
Check out Mass Hole Mommy's blog and register to win one of their "Truly Mom Chocolate Cozy Thermal shirts" Now, head on over to The Cartoon Lovin' Momma's blog for a chance to win their Peace Sign Dot Salmon Soft Tee
Welcome to our family blog. It's just a small glimpse into our wonderfully chaotic life. Hope you come often, leave lots of comments and participate in my meaningless polls! You can also find us here, here, here and here! We're glad you stopped by!Kim, Jay, Jackson and Hailey
Mom Facts are things that I've discovered through my unconventional parenting. By no means are Mom Facts "tips" or "advice", just fun things I've learned from my kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment