Not only is this a very yummy cheese ball, it's also very easy. Which if you know me, you know that "easy" is a MAJOR requirement. I got this recipe from my aunt, Nancy, and I have been fixing this cheese ball for years. I fixed it for Addie's baby shower last Sunday and several people asked for the recipe. So here it is. Are you ready? There really isn't much to it, so look close.
2 - 8oz packages of cream cheese
1 - package of Hidden Vally Ranch dressing mix
Sandwich ham, diced
Mix the cream cheese, dressing mix & a little of the ham. Form into a ball and roll in remaining ham. Sprinkle with paprika & black pepper.
Oh, and crackers. Or not, it's good all by itself. People might look at you funny, but I'm not here to judge.
1 comment:
Looks yummy! Will have to try this soon! :-)
Sandi
Post a Comment