Thursday, November 26, 2009

Well, That Didn't Last Long!

Do you remember Max? Of course you do, I just introduced him last week. Wednesday Jackson & I were home and I let Max out to take care of his doggie business. About 20 minutes later we went on a hunt for him. I was pretty sure where he'd gone. There is a family, the Moores, that lives a couple houses over and he likes to visit them. We met them on the road. Yep, Max had been at their house. Then Greg told me about how "Tippy's" owners pulled up in their driveway, opened their door, called him and left. Greg told them that we had been caring for him, told them where we lived, that they might want to stop by and let us know that they picked him up. They didn't. We knew that Max had owners, we had tried to find them, so I wasn't real surprised that they found him. I was however, surprised at the way they picked him up. Especially after he'd been with us for almost two weeks. At least the kids aren't upset. Jackson does keep asking when we can get another dog. Hailey just smiled and said OK.

A kinda funny note: I was so mad after it happened and I was telling Jay about it. I said "who names a dog Tippy anyway?!" Jay busted out laughing, "my grandmother". So, I apologize to anyone who has, or has had, a dog named Tippy, but Max didn't look like a Tippy!

1 comment:

Garretts said...

I'm with you...Tippy is a pretty ridiculous name for a dog or anyone for that matter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...