Friday, July 10, 2009

Lemon Cookies

I fixed these cookies and several people asked for the recipe so I thought that I'd share it here. Because the cookies were such a big hit, I had none left to take a picture of to go along with the recipe. And while I love all of my faithful readers very much, I can't make another batch just to take a picture....I don't need cookies laying around the kitchen screaming to be eaten. Sorry.

1 package lemon cake mix
2 cups (small carton) thawed
CoolWhip
1 egg (or 2 egg whites)
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
powdered sugar

Combine all of the ingredients.
Form the dough into balls and roll in powdered sugar.
Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
*I put the dough in the freezer for about 15 minutes before forming it into balls.
**Because I was short on time & my CoolWhip wasn't thawed, I used
ReddiWip in the can.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry, but I *do* need a picture of the cookies. :) And not to worry about those cookies just "laying around the kitchen" --- I'll stop by and pick them up .. it's the least I can do for you! :)

Just let me know *when*! :) :)

Garretts said...

oh, these sound heavenly! glad to know you can compromise the recipe ingredients and they still get gone! i look forward to trying this one. you're potato soup from way back when didn't let me down, and i'm sure these won't disappoint either!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...