Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Calls From The Teacher

My cell phone rang.

Me: Hello.
Caller: Hey, Kim. This is Kerri. (Jackson's teacher)
Me: (heart sinking, butterflies flying) Hi Kerri.
Kerri: Jackson's fine! (glad she got that out of the way quickly) I just need a favor.
Me: (whew!) Sure! Anything!

When other teachers and staff at the school complement the class for their behavior they receive a letter to the word "complements". On Friday the class earned a special treat for receiving all of their complements, so I got to take Popsicles for the kiddos.
I'm so thankful that I have the time to do these special things with my kids!

3 comments:

Garretts said...

glad you got a fun call from the teacher! hope you guys are having a good week.

kriswalls said...

Yummy! What a fun treat!

And I'm thankful that I have time to catch up on reading about your super sweet family!

thehollandfamily said...

Those are good phone calls but we always assume the worst. Hope you have a good rest of the week

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...