Sunday, August 29, 2010

Even Jay Thought It Was Cool

Jay doesn't get excited or impressed about, well, anything. (Unless it swims and it's on the end of his fly rod.) Jay is pretty even keeled. He is totally far from being "star struck" no matter who it is. But.... I got a phone call from daddy.

Daddy: Guess who Nick ran into when he was walking Frito (Nick & Amanda's dog) yesterday.
Me: I don't know, who? (Thinking if it was Rod Stewart he better have gotten me a picture, and phone number or in the very least given him my address!)
Daddy: Neil Young. They stood on the side of the street and had a real conversation while Neil (because we're on the first name bases) petted and played with Frito.

So continuing the guessing game, I told Jay to guess who Nick ran into, wouldn't you know that he got it on the first guess. Really? Really. Even Jay thought it was cool and said that would probably be the only public figure/celebrity that he would want to meet and actually talk to.

Yep, pretty cool, but it wasn't Hot Rod.

But who doesn't think Neil Young is awesome? Even Jackson can get into a little Old Man!

3 comments:

Garretts said...

very cool indeed. glad to hear jay managed some excitement too!

Sarah said...

It probably won't surprise you that I could run smack into Neil Young, talk to him for a while, let him pet my dog, and unless he said, Hi, my name is Neil Young and I'm famous, I would have no idea who he was! But, it's cool that Nick got to meet him!

kriswalls said...

Jackson is such a sweetie! ;)
Just like his moma!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...