So here is YOUR chance to win your very own over at Life as a "CEO". Go and registar now because you only have until the 13th! Hope you win (that is if I don't)!
*I'm aware of the misspelling in this post (thank you, Sarah) but I choose not to fix it. :)


3 comments:
Maybe you mean registEr? (; Love you Happy Mom! (I love my t-shirt from PeaceLoveMom too. They're great.)
Thanks, Sarah! I'd like to say that I was trying to see if anyone was paying attention but you know me! I do kinda have an excuse though.... if you look at the time I posted this post I should have actually been on my way to work. Priorities you know! I'm also a little obsessed with stars lately, that could've been it. Next time I'll have Jackson do my spell check!
*If there are any misspellings here I blame it on the fact that I should be in the school pick up line right now!
Kim, I love that instead of being all the places you should be you are spending your time with your devoted blog readers.
See you soon!
Post a Comment