Saturday, January 30, 2010

So Proud of this Boy!


I love seeing Jackson learn, I love when the "light bulb comes on" for him. It amazes me how quickly he catches on to things. *Excluding the fact that you can't run in the halls at church, never mind that they are long and wide and just oh-so tempting.
This past week Jackson made 105 on a spelling test (so not like his momma, if you are a follower of this blog you understand). He was selected as the student for his class to have his work put on the Principal's Wall of Honor and was named a Kiwanis Terrific Kid!
I love to see this sweet little boy with a HUGE heart shine!

5 comments:

kriswalls said...

Oh! What a FUN week for Jackson! Hope he enjoyed every minute!

Garretts said...

No wonder he was so bummed to miss school on Friday! Hope he's back 100% now. Take care.

Sarah said...

What a great week! He is a sweetie! I'll have to check out his work on the wall of honor! Yeah Jackson!

MB Shaw said...

So glad to hear about his wonderful week!

Sabrina said...

GO JACKSON!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...