As I was taking this picture, for my picture of the day, I couldn't help but laugh about all the little (or not so little) things that show how "lived in" our home is. The things that you look back at and remember the story behind it and laugh, sometimes hysterically. Usually, quite hysterical when it comes to our house and our family!
Back to the picture... Jay was trying out Jackson's new skateboard. In the house of course. Do I really need to say more? He hopped off of it and the skateboard went flying towards our back door. Our GLASS back door. Luckily, it hit the metal trim and didn't pop up and hit the glass. I just shook my head and was thankful that it didn't go through the glass (especially with the temperatures in the teens like we've been having).
It got me thinking of all the "accidents" around our house that make it OUR home.


4 comments:
And everyone thought you were the clumsy one!! :)
Too funny!
Love it...the score definitely had to be mentioned!
Your stories are too funny!
Post a Comment