Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

It's been crazy busy around the Reed house lately (I started this post 11 days ago!) and I was "told" by a blog-lurker that I really needed a new blog post. So here it is, a very random up-date.
We put up six, yes six, trees. Including a totally pink tree in Hailey's room and a "R" tree in our entry that doesn't have any Rs on it. It's a short story that is long.
I attended the Esther Banquet at church, where Jay was a waiter.
I've been covered up with orders for shirts for Christmas. What a blessing!
I just finished doing calligraphy in 14 copies of The Love Dare.
We went with the Scouts to the Swanson Center at Piedmont College. The boys ran wild around some VERY expensive art and got to hear the pipe organ.
I've FINISHED my Christmas shopping! YIPPEE!
I worked at the book fair at CES one afternoon.
We had a wild time at our Sunday School Class Christmas party.
Served at the Agape Christmas dinner at church.

Went to a really fun Christmas party at Abigail's (still waiting on pics Kim S.!) where we played a fun game and exchanged white elephant gifts.
Partied with the Sprinkles & McMullans.
Jackson sang in church and Stillwaters performed.

OK, so when I type it out it doesn't really seem like a lot, but I promise I've been crazy! Just ask Jay about the neglected laundry. And dishes. And grocery shopping. And cooking.
*I'll be adding pictures of all of our December events here (when I have time).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my world!
Christy

Addie said...

It's Christmas! Who cares about housework anyway? Fun is more important.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...