The past week has been a whirlwind of activity filling Prissy Pants shirt orders. I usually have an order here or there, nothing more than a couple a month. But in the last several days I've had 39 shirt orders. WOW! Jay asked me why I thought that I was getting so many orders all of the sudden. I said that there was only one reason....God. God's blessings are abundant, and I couldn't have even hoped for more! I've been blessed with great friends who not only place orders (some place LOTS) but they pass along information about Prissy Pants to their friends and families.
To show how thankful I am and how much I appreciate all that I have been given, I've decided to have a little giveaway. And I thought that it would be fun to make some of you blog lurkers come out of your shells. So here you go, enter to win a Prissy Pants shirt of your choice. And because I'm soooo grateful, everyone who enters will receive 10% off of a future order.
Get up to FOUR entries, here is what you have to do:
Leave me a comment with your email address (so I can contact you if you win, unless you're a "regular" and I know how to get you).
Want to be added in again?
"Follow" my blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar......scroll down a bit. (Already are?
"Follow" my blog. Add yourself over on the right sidebar......scroll down a bit. (Already are?
You're automatically entered in again. Just remind me.)
Another entry?
Add the Prissy Pants blog to "places you visit" or "blogs you follow" or whatever you call your link list. (Already there? Just remind me in your comment.)
Add the Prissy Pants blog to "places you visit" or "blogs you follow" or whatever you call your link list. (Already there? Just remind me in your comment.)
Another entry?
Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends. (Be sure and let me know.)
Make a post about this giveaway on your own blog with a link. Yup, share the love with your friends. (Be sure and let me know.)
Be sure to get all of your entries in by Sept 9, 2009 at 9:00 PM (Eastern).
(I thought that 9-9-09 @ 9 would be fun...and I can't stay up till midnight.)


3 comments:
doing all of the above today!!!! pick me...pick me! :-) My sweet boy turns three on 9-9-09! Doesn't that count for something?
I have an idea for something you could make in the future. going to email you the picture. it's cute and super easy (well, for those of you who sew!!). Jenn
Love the Clemson Onesie and the Pumpkin!! You need to lend me some of your creativity. That's what friends do, you know!! Love ya!
Hey! It's Hailey's chicken nugget buddy. I will enter but do you make them for Big Girls( ha! ha!)?
They are too cute if only you made them about 7-12 years earlier!!!
Christy Sprinkle
Post a Comment