Friday, August 28, 2009

9/3

Last night was a fun, MUCH needed girls' night of Bunco. We had a great time chatting, eating, celebrating, sharing, and laughing. We started rolling around 7:30, and I have to admit, I was doing pretty good. OK, my partners had a little something to do with it too. But when it was over I had 9 wins & 3 losses and won the prize for the most wins....twenty bucks! YAY! I also won a door prize. It was a goodie bag full of very useful items, thanks Andrea & Merideth! After I got home I thought that maybe it wasn't polite or proper that I won money AND a door prize. But then I remembered that I'm not really polite OR proper so I'll just enjoy my prizes! It's not like I was the only one to win. Nicole, I mean Noelle, and Missy won for the most buncos. Those girls got THREE buncos each! Abigail won for the most losses, you have to love a game that celebrates losing! And Laura and someone else, forgive me I was too consumed in my goodie bag to know who, won door prizes also. Maybe next time I'll just play and not accept any prizes. Unless it's cash OR something really cute OR something that I could really use. That sounds fair right?
But seriously, it was a wonderful night with great friends. Can't wait until next month! And it will still be fun even if I don't win.

1 comment:

Garretts said...

You are too funny, girl...about being proper & polite.

I think Abigail might have been the other door prize winner...so she got money & a prize too!

You can help it that you are just good at Bunco...lol!

Already looking forward to next month. Let me know what you hear next week about your potential schedule.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...