
I've been dreading having Hailey's hair cut for the first time, but I couldn't put it off any longer. She is almost three and a half you know! I wouldn't really call it a new do. In fact you can't really tell that she had anything done, which is what I was going for. Just trimmed up a little bit to even out the ends. I was so excited when Alice suggested her mom do it. I figured that Hailey would be more comfortable with someone she knew messing with her. She did GREAT! No tears or anything. I didn't talk to her about it a lot before we went. I just told her that we were going to have her hair trimmed (I think that sounds less scary than "cut"). She was excited that she was going to have long hair like Abby & Addison (her best friends at school). Silly girl, she thought that it would make her hair longer! I'm glad it's done but it is sad too, my baby is growing up.

4 comments:
what a brave and beautiful little girl!
adorable! can't wait to see it in person. i'm taking Jack this afternoon for his first (out of the house) cut.
Awwwwwww! Almost made me cry ---
Isn't she beautiful? (I LUV that badMzH!!!)
so...it's not like you don't already know this, but she is BEAUTIFUL!! Those eyes are stunning and I love the hair!
Post a Comment