Isn't it the most pitiful thing! And of course it would be her LEFT eye!
I'm almost too embarassed to say what happened.....
Let's just say that it involved tennis on the wii, a clumsy parent & a busy toddler.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hailey, I am so sorry about your eye. Did you cry? Did Mommie cry? Those things do happen, but it will get better. Did I hear that you are wearing big girl "you know whats?" I am so proud of you!Love, Granny
Poor little, hailey. It's probably a good thing we don't have a Wii. I already tried to take out the ceiling fan at my parents' house Wii bowling. Jack would probably be in a full body cast by now!
Welcome to our family blog. It's just a small glimpse into our wonderfully chaotic life. Hope you come often, leave lots of comments and participate in my meaningless polls! You can also find us here, here, here and here! We're glad you stopped by!Kim, Jay, Jackson and Hailey
Mom Facts are things that I've discovered through my unconventional parenting. By no means are Mom Facts "tips" or "advice", just fun things I've learned from my kiddos.
3 comments:
Hailey, I am so sorry about your eye. Did you cry? Did Mommie cry? Those things do happen, but it will get better. Did I hear that you are wearing big girl "you know whats?" I am so proud of you!Love, Granny
Poor little, hailey. It's probably a good thing we don't have a Wii. I already tried to take out the ceiling fan at my parents' house Wii bowling. Jack would probably be in a full body cast by now!
DFCS will be making a visit to your home this evening.
Post a Comment