Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Top 10

My 10 favorite things in my house.
10. Our Yard
When we have flowers and the grass is green.

9. Jackson's bathroom
I stripped the wallpaper and painted it ALL BY MYSELF!

8. "Ne buvez jamais d'eau"
Never drink the water. This picture hangs above the toilet in our downstairs bathroom. Its a little boy peeing in a pond. For as long as I can remember, this picture hung in my grandfather's bathroom.


7. My dining room furniture

6. My first Mother's Day.
This heart is made of rose petals from roses that I got at church on my first Mother's Day.
5. My Scrapbooks. Apparently only fellow scrapbookers understand this!
4. This portrait of Jay & Jackson by local artist Jan Walker.

3. Our family portraits.
One was made in 2003 when Jackson was 1 1/2. The other was made in 2007 when Jackson was five and Hailey was one. I haven't framed the last one yet, it was taken for our Christmas Cards last year.


2. I have two number twos:
My quilt that my grandmother made for me. I LOVE this quilt, it's made from pieces of my mother's baby dresses.


My "smile" pillow.
When I was seven we moved into the house that Daddy & Janie still live in. My bedroom was yellow and green (so 70s!). My mom made this pillow for me. It now hangs in a shadow box in our bathroom......with the peeing boy!

1.My number one favorite thing(s) in our house:
The love of my life & our two munchkins!

And just for good measure, my least favorite thing ....
Hailey's bedroom ceiling. But it probably has the best story!
What are your Top 10?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love your top 10! Great idea. Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I always read, but usually read and run. Talk to you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...