Tonight was Jackson's first soccer game for the season. He's easy to find in the pictures, he's the one without a team jersey.........we signed up late and his hasn't come yet.
Jackson is so excited to be playing soccer this fall. I think that it is mostly because his two best friends, Charlie & Patrick, are on his team.
It was a tough game and we wont discuss the score. There were a few injures, though nothing major.
Here are a few action shots from the game and you can check out the rest at jacksonandhailey.com.
Charlie waits for Jackson to kick the ball back in...
At least Charlie's eye never left the ball!
Sorry Charlie!


1 comment:
Awwwwww .... poor Charlie! (He *is* one of my heroes, you know!) And accidents do/will happen "on the field". :) I just know that Jackson wouldn't have hit Charlie in the face on purpose ..... for anything! They're "best buds"! :)
I like your new background ---- :)
(Have I kept this short enough?) ;)
Post a Comment