Saturday, June 7, 2008

Thanks Sarah!


God has truly blessed us with wonderful friends!

Jackson has been going to work with me this past week, he and Jay did get to have a "boys day" on Wednesday. But on Friday he got to go to spend the day with his friend Aubrey. It was GREAT for both of us. Instead of Jackson being bored at the shop, he was running around (mostly from their dog Callie), playing in the water and just having a great time. I was able to get lots of things finished up at the shop, since I wont be there for two weeks. I even got to pick up lunch and take it over to the Higgins' for a little break. Sarah got some cute pictures of the boys (hopefully she'll share them with me...hint....hint). When I picked Jackson up he wasn't anywhere near ready for his fun filled day to end. I just hope that D. doesn't have too many repairs to make to the yard and it doesn't take too long to restore Aubrey's room!

Thanks so much Sarah. Thanks for letting Jackson come play. Thanks for being such a GREAT friend!

We finished up the evening with a last minute get together with the Carter's at the pool. Allyson was great with Jackson helping him to get comfortable in the water. Hailey took to it like a fish! If we had let go of her she probably would've swam laps around us! OK, so maybe not, but she did great!

Jackson was so pooped he slept until after 8:00 am! I don't think that he has EVER slept past 7:15!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You're welcome! Aubrey had a blast too! Have a great vacation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...