Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Nick is coming home!



Nick is coming home Wednesday! He and his wife, Amanda, live in Longmont Colorado (for now!) and are coming home for a friend's wedding. I haven't seen them since last July so I'm really excited! They'll only be here for a week and they'll have lots to do getting ready for the wedding so we probably wont have a lot of time to visit, but it'll be great to see them both!
This picture is so old but it's one of my favorites. Its me and Nick at the Centennial Olympic Park in 1997 in Atlanta.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a GREAT picture! :) Naturally I had not seen it before since you keep all "the good ones" to yourself!

Enjoy this visit with Nick and Amanda --- to the max. (And try to "work in" some *sister/brother" time.)

I think Nick and Amanda are going to be "amazed" at how Hailey and Jackson have grown --- and how much more *fun* they are now! (At least *I* think they're fun ---- 'course I'm a tad prejudiced---

And, too, you keep telling me that I'm "confused" ....... :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...