
Hailey's second birthday is tomorrow and I've been preparing for her parties. She is having a party at school on the 18th with her friends and a small family party at home on the 19th.
This year Hailey is having an Elmo party and I thought that Elmo finger puppets would be fun treats for the kids. I love to sew and make things so I was excited about this project. For almost two weeks our dining room table has been covered with red felt, scissors, glue and my sewing machine. Now I have 24 cute little Elmos!
Hailey has really enjoyed playing with them and putting them on her daddy's hands.
I hope the kiddos like them too!
This year Hailey is having an Elmo party and I thought that Elmo finger puppets would be fun treats for the kids. I love to sew and make things so I was excited about this project. For almost two weeks our dining room table has been covered with red felt, scissors, glue and my sewing machine. Now I have 24 cute little Elmos!
Hailey has really enjoyed playing with them and putting them on her daddy's hands.
I hope the kiddos like them too!


5 comments:
I want an Elmo finger puppet ---- maybe 3. I need *one* to go on my refrigerator w/Hailey's "birthday picture" (which you're gonna send me). I need the other two to send to my sister's grandkids. (They will think they are "wonderful" --- they will tell her about them ... it will tick her off! :) (Hey guys .... if you think "sibling rivalry" ever ends .......... well (big sigh) you are wrong!!!! :)
Oh ... and this is an afterthought .... you did good making the finger puppets, Kim (big yawn). Na na na na na naaaaaa ---- I *told* you they *would* be! ;)
Three ...... I want three!!
And Happy Birthday, Miss H!!!! Love you TOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!! :)
The little Elmo's are too cute. Maddie loves hers, but she makes me put it on my finger!
You are too crafty!!!
Had a great time at the party!
Love ya,
Sabrina
I'm baaaccckkk! ;) And I gotta *tell* ya ---- I really had a good time today at Mz H's birthday party! I *mean it* ---- I love everything about kid's birthday parties (except the cakes ---- I *hate* birthday cakes ---- they are just sooooo sweet and sooooooooo sweet! And soooo sweet!!! (Have I mentioned that I hate birthday cakes 'cause they're too sweet?) And blue icing?? There is just something about blue icing that is not ......... natural. (As Jackson once said: "Its just not something you eat!" 'Member him saying that?)
First of all: my sister's grandkids finger puppets are ready to be mailed Monday morning --- thanks for sharing in my "evilness". :
And now I'm gonna get serious: (ready???). Thanks for sharing your family's life w/me.
OK --- just so you know. There is a *real* good possibility that I'm suffering from "blue icing syndrome". Now before you laugh.... lemme ask you *this*: Are you aware (or care) that there are 4,414 items for sale on ebay under "Birdhouses" category??? Well, its a fact.
Now you might ask:"Well, why do you *care*?" Truth be told --- I *don't* care! BUT ---- my unwanted knowledge *has* to be related to the fact that I ATE BLUE ICING YESTERDAY!!!
BIS (Blue Icing Syndrome) can cause all *kinds* of bizarre behaviour/thought pattern "disruptions". An example: I spent an hour and a half today ........... looking at all types of... BIRDHOUSES! I neither need.. nor WANT any more birdhouses in my yard!
Should this outrageous behaviour continue through tomorrow ---- I'm gonna *have* to call my doctor!
Something is wrong ... and I fear that *something* is BIS!!! (Heaven only *knows* what it could lead to...next!)
hey, stumbled on your blog from Sarah's page. I've enjoyed scrolling through all your posts! these puppets are so cool!
Post a Comment