On March 12th we decided that we would look into getting a dog for Jackson.
And by "we decided that we would look into getting a dog" I really mean that I reluctantly gave in.
On March 14th things kinda changed that plan. Having another mouth to feed wasn't really what we needed at that time.
And by "we decided that we would look into getting a dog" I really mean that I reluctantly gave in.
On March 14th things kinda changed that plan. Having another mouth to feed wasn't really what we needed at that time.
Fast forward seven months and a lot has changed for our family. God's blessings are abundant! Not only have things worked out well, they've worked out much BETTER than anything that we could have hoped for for ourselves. But that is a whole other story and this one is about Penny Lane.
We, and by "we" I mean Jay and the kiddos, revisited the idea of a four legged family member
We, and by "we" I mean Jay and the kiddos, revisited the idea of a four legged family member
Meet Penny Lane, Penny for short (photo by Hailey).
Jackson kinda likes her, and she kinda likes him
There beneath the blue suburban skies " - Lennon/McCartney



3 comments:
awww, I love the name! What a cutie pie.
Cute! I hope Jackson and Hailey have many happy memories with Penny Lane!
so sweet. looks like the kids are thrilled...and you're coming around too?!
Post a Comment