Do you look at friends (or strangers) blogs and wonder:
Are they REALLY that organized?
Are they REALLY that organized?
Is their house REALLY that neat?
Do ALL of their projects come out Martha Stewart perfect?
Do they ONLY cook gourmet meals? And does their family REALLY eat that?
I know I do.
I really liked Lindsay's post Because Nobody's Perfect.
I loved what Capturing Motherhood (and I'm linking up with her) said about
supporting each other:
let's
encourage,
inspire and
remind
other women
that none of us have it all together.
encourage,
inspire and
remind
other women
that none of us have it all together.
So this is the first of what I'm planning on being another weekly post.
But don't hold me to it, since I'm not perfect.
My house.
My life.
My family.
I'm not perfect.
Shocked?
This week:
Hailey's room. AKA the bane of my existence.
What did you do "perfectly" this week?



2 comments:
Thank you so very much for linking up!!! xoxo.
You mean you're not perfectly organized ala Pottery Barn? Love it!
Post a Comment