I'm a very loved mom. My Valentine card told me so.
It's better than a card, it's a sticker too! But you want to know what is my most favorite part of my card? You guessed it, Hailey's signature.
But do you want to know what makes this card funny? How can your Valentine card be funny you ask? Well, I'll show you.
I thought that it looked familier so I looked in my nightstand, where I keep all of my cards that Jay & the kiddos give me.
I guess this makes me a VERY, VERY, VERY loved mom! 
And I found these HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday cards.
And these EXTRA, EXTRA special Mother's Day cards. And I wouldn't take anything for ANY ONE, ANY ONE of them!


3 comments:
love it, love it, love it!
maybe a good idea for a shirt "very loved mom!" :)
Ha ha ha! Why depart from a good thing?
You are so very loved!
Post a Comment