Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Awwww. Wait. What?

As I was tucking Hailey into bed last night...

Hailey: Dear, God, thank you for Momma, Daddy, Jackson & Hailey. And please make my tummy feel better. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Hailey: Momma, did you know that I have a tiny scratch on my tummy.

Me: Yes, I saw it when you were in the tub. I'm sure it'll be better in the morning.

After tickles and hugs...
Me: Hailey, I love your great big ole hugs. They're the best!

Hailey: I love your great big ole butt.

At least I don't wear horizontal striped pants!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep -- she *shoulda* been named Wanda. (Have I ever mentioned that to you?)

Sabrina said...

I'm am rolling on the floor at my desk!!! She is hilarious!!!!!!! Priceless!!!

Garretts said...

what a riot!! she's hilarious and oh so honest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...