Sunday, August 22, 2010

All About HaileyBird Estelle Reed

Hailey's first homework assignment was to fill in this "It's All About Me" poster."My name is Hailey (with two Hs) and I'm four dots old""I want to be a Georgia BigDawgs cheerleader when I grow up" I love that she added her brinkle in her self-portrait.

Those are freckels on Jackson, not chocolate. And the thing on the side of Jay's head is the boo boo from the skin cancer that he just had removed. Sweet girl!

5 comments:

Garretts said...

adorable! loved reading all about miss hailey from her own perspective!

Lindsey Brackett said...

dang it! I'm the worst teacher-mom. we forgot to finish ours! Guess what Belle will be doing over breakfast tomorrow?

Sarah said...

So sweet! Love seeing all that little girl art! It's precious!

Addie said...

That is so sweet. She's such a sweetie.

kriswalls said...

A+ Miss HHaley!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...