The two girls rode with us for the last few hours of our trip to the beach. Little girls can have funny conversations. Here is just a taste of what I heard.
Kate: I’m gonna put on my bathing suit and jump in the pool as soon as we get there.
Me: That sounds great Kate, but we’ll need to get some things out of the cars first.
Kate: I don’t help, I just walk around while everyone else unloads.
Hailey: One time I went to the deep end and I got bit by a shark.
Kate: Something stinks
Hailey: A skunk. (sniff, sniff) Or chicken nuggets.
Hailey: Do you like Hanna Montana?
Kate: I’m not a fan. Audrey’s a fan. I’m not crazy about her.
Me: That sounds great Kate, but we’ll need to get some things out of the cars first.
Kate: I don’t help, I just walk around while everyone else unloads.
Hailey: One time I went to the deep end and I got bit by a shark.
Kate: Something stinks
Hailey: A skunk. (sniff, sniff) Or chicken nuggets.
Hailey: Do you like Hanna Montana?
Kate: I’m not a fan. Audrey’s a fan. I’m not crazy about her.
There was also a wide array of knock, knock jokes.... mostly about why something crossed the road.
*This picture was apparently taken when Jay had the car up on two wheels.


No comments:
Post a Comment