I'm guessing that she got into it when we went to Nancy Town Monday evening for Jackson's Scout Awards. I had no clue what poison ivy looked like, I've never needed to know. You can bet your booty that I know what it looks like now and I can spot it from a mile away. At least I hope so anyway.
Now she's full of benadryl & steroids (thanks, Dr. Josh!) and covered in hydrocortisone. All in hopes to bring her some comfort. Hopefully she'll be all cleared up by next Friday, since the kiddos are supposed to have a fun session with Miss Katie.
*In this second picture she's mad at me for taking her picture. At some point she has to realize that her momma blogs. Blogging requires pictures. Get over it. I say that with lots of love and affection!


8 comments:
Seriously, THE most pitiful thing I have seen in a while! I just want to make her feel better RIGHT NOW! As far as the second picture, I remember throwing a similar fit when I was sunburned just five years ago...I was 24. Ahahaha!
Poor Hailey!! Not only is she covered in poison ivy she is being tortured by her blogging mama! We'll pray she gets better soon!
Poor Hailey! I hope she is feeling better real soon!
I am so sorry about hailey. My husband is allergic to oak, sumac, and ivy. It drives him crazy. I can only imagine what it would be like on a child. Hope she feels better soon
Poor Hailey-bug! I hope she feels better really soon and is going to school next week to play with Belle on her last days. Then I'm going to kidnap her and bring her home with me sometime. Will that cheer her up?
so sorry to hear about poor Hailey! Hope she is feeling some relief today and not too miserable. Keep us updated...but don't feel required to post a picture! Wouldn't want to torture the poor girl!
OOOOOH NOOOOO!! She just looks so *miserable*!!! Bless her heart. I HATE this for her!!
poor gal. i am sure it's miserable... hope the healing process is moving right along!
Post a Comment