Monday, April 12, 2010

Right Now

I hate to send you all into Reed Family Blog overload with not one but two posts within 24 hours, but I couldn't resist posting this:

A few friends of mine posted this little "get to know me" segment on their blogs. I thought I would play copy-cat...

RIGHT NOW...
I Am- catching up on blogging.
I Have- a lot to do to get ready for Hailey's birthday party this weekend.
I Wish- My mom could have met Jay & my kiddos.
I Want- fried pickles from Zaxbys (yes it's 8:30 AM, I don't care).
I Fear- spiders. I can deal with pretty much anything else, but a spider.
I Hear- nothing. I'm at home alone and the TV isn't even on. I LOVE it!
I Wonder- what it would be like to have a small booty. (I totally had to steal this one from Jenn!)
I Regret- not slowing down more often.
I Love- laughing. (And fried pickles from Zaxbys)
I Always- forget. Just about anything & everything.
I Usually- spend too much time online.
I Am Not- good at house work.
I Sing- with Rod Stewart & Tom Petty in my car and it drives my kiddos nuts!
I Never- like to clean. Anything.
I Cry- almost everyday (tears of joy mostly).
I Am Not Always- the best wife.
I Need- a vacation!
I would love to see what some of you are up to "right now."

2 comments:

Garretts said...

okay, 2 posts in 1 day...you are right I'm going into Reed overload! Just kidding!

As if I needed another reason to frequent Zaxby's...I tried the milkshake last week! Yummm-O! The value isn't as good as the fried pickles though so I'll probably stick with those!

Between You and Me said...

love reading about y'all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...