#1 ~ It's still dark at 5:45. Our neighborhood is wooded in spots, so I avoided the half with the cemetery.... just couldn't go by in the dark all alone. I'm a wimp, I know.
#2 ~ iPods put off a LOT of light. When your running/walking in the dark and you look back up from finding just the right song/cd to run/walk to, your blind. As a bat.
#3 ~ Our neighbor has plaid pajama pants.
#4 ~ You can sweat when its 43 degrees outside. Yuck.
#5 ~ It made getting ready for work easier. I'm guessing because I was more awake.
#6 ~ Sweating might not be so bad.
#7 ~ I can't wait until tomorrow morning! (Monica, I'll meet you at your driveway at 5:50, AM that is!)


8 comments:
i'm oh so impressed and proud of you. i hate running, sweating isn't so bad, but the running is just awful! good luck on your journey...i'm sure you'll keep us posted.
I don't mind running...but I don't love mornings :) I used to get up and go to Jazzercise at 5:45...now I just nurse. Figure either way I'm burning calories! Shall we sign you up for the Big Red Apple Race?
Girrrrlll!!! I KNOW you didn't call me out to go run with you at 5AM! Are you out of your mind?!?!? Hahahaha! Walking is more my speed, and even at that I only walk in our neighborhood in the direction that I can just go down that huge hill and not UP! Seriously though, I would love to walk together, and maybe....maybe there might be a tiny chance I could try to run a little bit, but I make no promises!! These Rice Krispy knees of mine may have something else to say about it! Snap Crackle Pop Goodnight! I'll wave at you in the morning...IF I'm awake:-)
so proud of you, kim!!! keep it up girl! you can do it! we can get a big group to do the big red apple race!
I'm cheering for you!
so proud of you now i just wish that I had the motivation. Keep at it I know it will pay off soon!
you can do it!!!
Hehehehehehe! My daddy says girls don't sweat- they glisten! You go girl! I am up to 2.4 miles in 30 minutes! I like to memorize bible verses while I run! Just an idea!
Post a Comment