Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Last Week (or so)

I've been really busy for the last week or so, and I just can't post about EACH activity, so here are some recent highlights (mostly of the picture variety, since I'm about to fall over asleep).

Friday:
I got to do a little shopping with an old friend and her kiddos. Which was almost cut short due to Jackson and his recent tummy troubles. But it was apparently nothing a few tums couldn't take care of.


Friday night:
A much needed Girls Night Out with three old friends. I haven't really seen Amy or Sandy in about 18 years and I only get to see Melissa about once a year (despite being cousins!). It was a great night, we took up a table for three full hours at LongHorn.


Saturday:
We celebrated Jackson's eighth birthday with a NERF party. See post below.


Then Hailey celebrated "Belle's" birthday.
This is Hailey, Abby & "Belle". Hailey LOVES them and NEVER stops talking about them!


Monday:
The Scouts went on a Go See to the airport. I thought they would just get a little tour and see some planes. Then they started handing out permission slips. For the kids to go up! Jay & I ended up getting to go up with Jackson. It was GREAT! And fortunately, Allyson didn't have to adopt Hailey!


Tuesday:
Tuesday morning God answered a prayer for our family. Jay was hired by the new bank, so he's no longer considered "temporary"!

Wednesday:
Jackson's birthday, too bad he had to go to school.

Since it was such a pretty day, Hailey and I met friends at the park for an awesome play date. Which ended with Zaxby's fried pickles! YUMM! Love what Mack can do with some hair & LOVE the look on Gus' face!

4 comments:

our little family said...

what a busy week! Love the airport experience and the sunshine at the park! (the pic. of Gus is hysterical!!!) can't wait to come home & join you guys!

Garretts said...

you have been busy! so glad my wednesday included an outing with you guys and of course fried pickles. that face Gus is making is hilarious!!

kriswalls said...

Sounds fun! I like busy weeks! They make for a fun life!

Between You and Me said...

how much fun!!! Love Erin....so glad you guys are connected!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...