We got just over 2"(2 and 3/8 to be exact)!
The Reed kiddos and the Parker kiddos made a snow family.
Then it turned ugly....
We headed home just in time for a meltdown....
I love snow ice cream, but Jay wouldn't let me make any. He said that there's just too much bacteria and yucky stuff in the snow. So I made him go to the store and get some. Well, actually he was going anyway, and I asked him pretty nicely to pick some up while he was there.


3 comments:
Tagged you on my blog!
I love the meltdown pic- so real! Jay and Ryan would get along, we were not allowed to eat the snow either and he wasn't even here! He knows me so well, he called to tell me. ;)
wish I could have convinced Jack that the snow would have been fun. It was so pretty, but after his meltdown in the 1/4" we got last month I didn't even attempt it Saturday. I'm kind of bummed b/c building a snowman would have been so much fun. I'll just live vicariously through you & the Parkers!
Post a Comment