Saturday, August 15, 2009

Family Pictures


We haven't had family pictures made since December 2007 so I figured we were due. Katie Rivers is an amazing photographer that I've been talking to since January or February about what we wanted. We agreed that pictures would be best in the spring when things were green. Spring came & went and we just couldn't get a date set. Then we ended up in the dog days of summer with the sweltering heat & humidity (which reeked havoc with my hair) and afternoon showers that postponed our session what seemed like a dozen times, but was probably more like half a dozen. Anyway, we finally were able to get together with Katie and we ended up with some amazing, amazing I tell you, family pictures. I couldn't be more pleased. Check out more of our family pictures here & drop by Katie's site too, she'd love to do something wonderful for your family too!

And please, please, please let me know which ones are your favorite. I'm having a heck of a time deciding which ones to frame! Hope I can get a good deal on framing somewhere!

1 comment:

Garretts said...

just looked at the pics. they are great!! left my comments on the shutterfly site. you have a lot of great ones to choose from!! good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...