My little baby boy is growing up.....and I hate it! With each new year comes exciting new adventures. So, I'll take what I can get, and enjoy the fact that he still lets me hug on him in public! And when he gets to the stage where he hates for me to do that, I'll find my joy in embarrassing him!
Here are seven of my favorite pictures of my little guy! Plus one to grow on!
So cute and sweet! The pumpkin is definitely my fav! Hope you guys have a blast celebrating!
BTW, I think you must have goofed when trying to post-date this entry and accidently dated it for March 2 instead of March 24. So, it's buried way down in your blog, but thankfully my list showed me you posted a new title.
Thanks! When I logged on this morning I wondered where it was, I had set the time to post at his time of birth. I found it when I got the e-mail notice that you had commented! Glad ya found it!
Aw man --- brings tears to my eyes to see him growing up so fast! See, I still remember him peeking out at me when he'd wake up from his nap --- grinning ear to ear --- and pointing that little fat finger at me! Big sigh.
Love that boy, Kim. (But why didn't you use the "Santa Hat" picture? It will *always* be my most favorite of him!) :)
Welcome to our family blog. It's just a small glimpse into our wonderfully chaotic life. Hope you come often, leave lots of comments and participate in my meaningless polls! You can also find us here, here, here and here! We're glad you stopped by!Kim, Jay, Jackson and Hailey
Mom Facts are things that I've discovered through my unconventional parenting. By no means are Mom Facts "tips" or "advice", just fun things I've learned from my kiddos.
3 comments:
So cute and sweet! The pumpkin is definitely my fav! Hope you guys have a blast celebrating!
BTW, I think you must have goofed when trying to post-date this entry and accidently dated it for March 2 instead of March 24. So, it's buried way down in your blog, but thankfully my list showed me you posted a new title.
Thanks! When I logged on this morning I wondered where it was, I had set the time to post at his time of birth. I found it when I got the e-mail notice that you had commented! Glad ya found it!
Aw man --- brings tears to my eyes to see him growing up so fast! See, I still remember him peeking out at me when he'd wake up from his nap --- grinning ear to ear --- and pointing that little fat finger at me! Big sigh.
Love that boy, Kim. (But why didn't you use the "Santa Hat" picture? It will *always* be my most favorite of him!) :)
Tell him I said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Post a Comment