Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm Ready for Spring!

I love fall and winter, but I'm NOT sad when they leave us!
I'm tired of dead grass.
I'm tired of bare trees.
I'm tired of cold feet.
I'm tired of dry hands.
I'm tired of wearing layers.
And oh yeah, I just pulled up our power bill online....$284.00! Do kids really need heat?

3 comments:

Garretts said...

couldn't have said it better myself! i like that this 'complaining' is one of the labels!
i'm so ready for the warm sunshine!

Sarah said...

They don't need heat, just buy them a Snugglie! I am ready for spring after one really good snow. I'm ready to plant some flowers!

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for spring, too!! I hate summer, but I love spring! Some one in my house has the heat turned so low it rarely comes on so yes, kids can live with a minimum amount of heat!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...