Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our Week in Review

I haven't posted in a while, but we have had lots going on.....

Last week Nick and Amanda came home for a quick visit. It was great to see them. And the kids really liked it since they came bearing gifts! Jackson got a cool marshmellow bow & mellow and bug glasses, which everyone tried on. Hailey got a set of water flutes for the bathtub...thanks a lot! But it was really good to see them. They flew back home Thursday evening, just in time for the 4.5 earthquake on Friday morning that they slept through! I posted more pictures of our visit with Nick & Amanda at jacksonandhailey.com.

Hailey is begining to get the hang of the pottying thing. I kinda miss hearing the little "swish swish" that her diaper would make when she ran through the house. But "big girl" panties are GREAT!

Jackson has learned to tie his shoes! He's a little late learning, but he kept picking out shoes with velcro and hasn't really had much of a chance to practice. He also has about three teeth ready to fall out any day. He wont let us pull them so if you have any ideas for pulling teeth let us know.

I've been trying really hard to keep up with my 2009 project 365. I never thought that posting a picture everyday would be hard........but.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GREAT pictures! (Mine are on the way.) I didn't get to see *nearly* enough of Nick and Amanda, did you? First thing Larry said when he saw Nick was, "Good grief, Wandy --- he's grown a FOOT since I last saw him!" :)

Jackson is ready to lose 3 more teeth -- AND tying his shoes?!?!?! And Hailey is for sure in "big girl panties"?!?! NOOOOOOO! You *know* I'm not ready for all this "growing up" stuff! It is too fast ---- it is too soon! (Don't get me wrong -- I'm *not* saying it is your fault --- I *am* saying that I'm gonna *blame* you, though! LOL

One more thing (and yes, I know I talk too much) -- that picture of Jay --- in the bug glasses. Doncha just think that would look great on his business cards? Just small --- down in one corner -- in color ---- nothing flashy/cheap. Whataya think? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...