Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Pictures!

What do you think of the new layout?
I wanted something that felt like fall, but when I went to find a new picture for the header I couldn't find one of both Jackson and Hailey. How can we take over 500 pictures a month (653 for the month of August to be exact) and not get a one of both kiddos together?


However, we do have 10 pictures of this spider. YUCK!

Anyway, while I was looking I realized that I hadn't uploaded pictures in quite a while. So here are new pictures, mostly of the kids playing in the yard since we never seem to leave the house.
*Well, it seems that Shutterfly is having problems. Hopefully I'll be able to actually get the pictures up Wednesday morning! They're up.
*What do you do at 3:30 AM when you can't sleep? Blog surf! (& edit posts). I did get this new header done though!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I love the new layout...that top picture is adorable too!!

Sarah said...

Very cute! Love the colors. Super fallish, my fave. Today I got a pic of Aubrey and Mallory together. I don't have many of them together either. I don't know why that happens! Could do without the spider pic though, yuck!

Garretts said...

LOVE the new header and the fancy page layout...must learn how to do that fancy stuff!

Unknown said...

Well, I'm exhausted....looking at all the pictures! :) NOW I have to go back and select the few I can squeeze onto my "refrigerator gallery"! You just never make it easy for me, Kim! ;)

I LOVE what you've done to your site! Really looks good --- and knowing that you spend so little time playing around w/it ---- well, it just amazes me! :) :) :)

BUT ........ checking out all the stuff on your Blog is seriously cutting into my "Geek site" time! I can't be having *that*, you know! :)

OK --- first I'll choose pictures -- then I *have* to see your new "Bows Bows to Prissy Pants" --- and THEN I'll get to my Geek sites.

Good job on your site, girl friend!

Anonymous said...

Kim, I love your blog! You really do amaze me and I just wish I had an ounce of the creativity you have!! I just wish I knew how to blog! I'm so behind the times. Hey, I decided to try out "facebook" the other day, so I set up an account....took me forever cause I'm so technology impaired. Well, I got it set up, and the advertisement on the side of the page once I was officially on facebook, was for a product to get rid of wrinkles.....I then closed out my facebook account. :-) Apparently I'm too old for facebook! (Thought you would enjoy that story!)
But I do love your blog, and I promise to try and visit more. I think your hair looks great by the way. Of course, I've always liked it long too.
We miss you guys, and we really would love to get together again soon. We tend to let ourselves get too busy and not take time to enjoy hanging out with friends...something we need to work on! Take care and hope to see ya soon! Monica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...