Welcome to our family blog. It's just a small glimpse into our wonderfully chaotic life. Hope you come often, leave lots of comments and participate in my meaningless polls! You can also find us here, here, here and here! We're glad you stopped by!Kim, Jay, Jackson and Hailey
Mom Facts are things that I've discovered through my unconventional parenting. By no means are Mom Facts "tips" or "advice", just fun things I've learned from my kiddos.
2 comments:
Kim --- I don't have a *clue* what you're talking about. :) Or *who* you're talking about! :)
Guess it won't surprise you when I tell you I did not see a football game today. (She says as she rolls her eyes.)
Matter of fact --- I probably will never in my *life* watch a football game ----- well, I might watch if Jackson happened to be playing. :)
But if "you're" tickled ---- I'm tickled *for* you. (Just promise me that you won't try to tell me all about it next week, OK?) :)
I guess the dawgs get running skills like that since they have to run from the Athens/Clarke County police so much! (:
Post a Comment