Even though it was a short trip, we had lots much fun. We left on Monday morning for Ft. Walton Beach and we came home on Friday. The weather was perfect! It was actually a little bit cooler there than it was at home! Every morning we got up and went to the pool or beach and stayed until around 1:00 or 2:00. Hailey even napped at the pool one day! We'd go back to the condo to get showers then we were off for supper. I love eating out at the beach, I had some great chicken! After supper we'd head back to the condo and play in the pool until dark. Some nights the kids didn't get to bed until 10:00! We're really gonna pay for that the next few nights!
Jackson loved the sand and the pools. He's really getting brave in the water & I can't wait for him to start swimming lessons.
Hailey loved the pools but she wasn't too fond of the sand, she takes after her daddy!
And for those of you wondering we only took 511 pictures, not the 6,781 predicted by Wanda! You will only be subjected to 200 of them!


4 comments:
It looks like you had a great time!! I love the picture of Hailey in her toto!! I see you had to use the hairbow trick on the purple bathing suit! :) Hey! It works!! I can't believe you ate chicken at the beach!!! Craziness!! We're glad you're back! Maybe the part for your AC will be here soon!
looks like fun...haven't made through all the pics yet, but am loving the one of hailey in her tutu! what a cute idea!
Don't *ever* show me 200 pictures of Jackson and Hailey again! I'm *still* not real sure that the pictures I chose are ......... the ones I wanted ....... for my "refrigerator gallery"! :)
I "gotta" get me a *bigger refrigerator* --------- (but not today!). ;)
I am so glad you had fun at the beach, but am glad you are back home and that you got your ac fixed!Love you Granny
Post a Comment