Jay & I went to lots of Atlanta Braves games before we had kids, but we haven't been to a game since 2003 when we went to an interleague game against the Texas Rangers. The Braves lost. They always lose when we go, and this time we were pulling for the other team.
This past Saturday we took Jackson to his first Braves game. Allyson, Al & Charlie went with us and we had a great time! The boys bought Tomahawks in the gift shop & Jackson got his picture made with Mark (kinda)! By the 7th inning Jackson was worn out! He and Charlie had more than their share of sugar and he was coming down. Jackson was cold and kept saying that it was past his bedtime. In the 9th inning the Oakland A's were winning 5-1 then the Braves came back to make the score 5-4. It was very exciting, we were yelling, clapping & doing the "tomahawk chop". Unfortunately the Braves didn't win. Did I mention that they always lose when we go.
Jackson and Charlie were so pooped that they slept the whole way home.
On Sunday afternoon I told Jackson that it was almost time for the game to come on, he asked if we could go! We stayed home and watched it on TV, and they WON!
I think that Jackson really enjoyed his first Braves game!


1 comment:
I *love* seeing pictures of Jackson and Charlie together! What a pair they are! :)
Post a Comment